September 9, 2011

Swimsuit contest time!

So with the crazy training that I've been putting in lately, I can barely know my own name, let alone come up with some funny and great ideas.  But a gem popped into my head the other day and it kind of killed two birds with one stone...

I want to get a new fancy speedo for looking good on Dig Me Beach in Hawaii and I got the great idea to come up with a contest to see who could come up with the best design!  If you check out: http://www.splish.com/ or just use this LINK it will take you to their design page to help design me a new suit.  Probably a choice between the "mens briefs" or "mens drag suit" (not a big fan of the jammers)

I'm thinking that the funniest slogan or theme will win and friends of mine always thought it would be funny to design a Summers Eve douche or Tampax suit for me in bright pink.  Now is your chance (I'm looking at you Tim for something hysterical) There's a spot where you can upload your design and email the link to me - travisjearley at yahoo dot com or just leave the link in the comments section so everyone can enjoy!

Get those creative juices flowing and let's see some good designs!! I'll make a decision by Friday of next week! :o) Cheers.

No comments: