January 10, 2009

A (not so) short list

There's been a lot going on in the house of "Keep Moving Forward" recently and I severely want to update you all, but I don't have the time right now. This is just a short list of the things to come (to keep you all on your toes) :o)

1. Frozen Assets race report
2. Ode to an amazing competitor
3. 10k swim workout report and thoughts
4. ADK trip report and what we did from Xmas to New Years
5. Snow Cheap #2 race report

So I have a lot of typing to do this weekend, and I would've done some before but the internet's been spotty here, and work blocked this site again so I'm gonna try to get a majority of it up this weekend... we shall see. I also have some monster workouts to do too...

But until then, keep checking back and I'll have some fun posts up here soon. Cheers and JFT folks!

No comments: