August 29, 2008

Bib #'s are up (finally...) :o)


So folks, I've kept bib #'s for the last 3 or 4 years of racing. They came out this afternoon for Ironman Wisconsin and I must say that I had to go home and check the bib's that are circling my bedroom to see if any were a match.
You can stop holding your breath now...none were a match. I'm bib # 338 for IMmoo this year, so that is the number to track on race day. Ironically Philly VP's is #339 which is one more than mine and I think that is because I registered us online one after another. Most of the 25-29 folks are between 300-400 so those will be the ones that I look for on race day. :o)
There are 166 entrants in the Male 25-29 age group who I have to battle in a few days. We shall see how it all shakes out. Happy tapering folks, cheers.

No comments: