May 26, 2010

Letter to the editor

Dear Cervelo,

I truly think you should consider stopping production and subsequently banning the P3 model from competition in any sort of triathlon or time trial event. It is simply not fair to the other competitors in a race who do not own one of these bikes.

Sincerely,
Travis Earley (P3-owner)


Haha! That bike is a freaking ROCKET SHIP!!! I don't know if it's because I'm quasi-rested and "tapered" in prep for the Buffalo Half Marathon this weekend, but the virgin ride that I took it out on last night was amazing. GOOD stuff and I cannot WAIT to haul @$$ on it during a triathlon....it's gonna be a fast season! :o) Cheers.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Please, it's got nothing on my 2000Cannondale MS800 with tires that are dry rotting from lack of use. And carbon, who needs stinkin' carbon. Okay, Hunter needs carbon but he's an exception. Glad you're lovin' the new ride man. It was lighter than I thought it would be and is a pretty sweet ride. You know they make a P4 though, right? Requires a second mortgage I believe. You're running well lately so keep it up. Res Firma Mitescere Nescit. There's my tribute to American Flyers, my favorite cycling flick.