- I'm getting married to my best friend and future Mrs. Keep Moving Forward in about 2.5 weeks (not like anyone is excited and counting down or anything!) and we're travelling to Naples, FL to tie the knot :-)
- We're travelling immediately afterwards to Costa Rica for our Honeymoon and will return home to Rochester on June 3rd.
- We're moving to Ohio on June 8th. (yes-that's only 5 days after we come home from the honeymoon) You see, Kim got a huge promotion at her job and subsequently will be working out of the corporate HQ in Columbus, OH. My work is currently allowing me to work remotely from home which is awesome, and helping the transition immensely.
- We're also building a house, but to compound on the problem, it's not going to be completed until mid-July. So that means staying in an extended stay hotel for a few weeks while the house gets finished up.
- Since about March, Kim's been on a schedule with the new position that requires her to be in Columbus about every other week.
- Kim also had to turn in the company car and we had to buy a new vehicle for her. That's pretty much all taken care of right now, but it was still good stuff that happened in the last few weeks.